Lyonbiopôle, a world competitive cluster in the field of Health.
Lyonbiopôle federates and structures an innovative and fertile health ecosystem with an international vocation: the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
A world competitiveness cluster since its creation in 2005, it supports projects and companies in the sector, and aims to strengthen the development of technological innovations, products and services to meet the health challenges of tomorrow.
Its 4 areas of strategic action are :
- medicines for human use,
- veterinary medicines,
- medical devices and medical technologies.
Its activity revolves around 5 main missions:
- to stimulate R&D,
- promote the economic development of members,
- accompany them in their internationalisation,
- enable them to take advantage of industrial infrastructures to grow their projects
- and lastly to enhance the value of the entire ecosystem through communication actions.
Lyonbiopole currently has 245 members.
Infodream is strengthening its presence in the Life Sciences sector.
With this new partnership, Infodream is strengthening its presence in Life Sciences, a sector in which we already have notable references such as Biomérieux, Mölnlycke Health Care, Macopharma, Fresenius Kabi, Novasep and many others.