Infodream’s accredited Statistical Process Control (SPC) training courses
Our training courses, all of which are Datadock approved, are short (maximum 3-day session).
They allow you to progress rapidly on the theory of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and on the use of our software suite. Indeed, this software is very easy to learn and will make you autonomous after a few hours.
- Introduction : training for control operator on around 2 hours
- SPC training for control operators. Duration: ½ day or one day
- SPC advanced training for Quality Manager
Our software training
We tailor our training courses to the use of our tools according to the audience concerned: administrator, analyst, operator, IT specialist.
Whatever your function and your role in the project team, we know how to adapt to your expectations, your constraints and your internal vocabulary.
- full training on our MES software suite: the Qualaxy Suite
- control cards, SPC : Qualaxy SPC module
- digitisation of operating procedures : Qualaxy Process module
- incoming inspection, acceptance or rejection of supplier batches : Qualaxy Control module
- dashboards, indicators for management : Qualaxy Dashboard module
Intra-enterprise or distance training courses
In order to best meet your needs, we train you on your premises. This also allows you to benefit from personalised advice. The practical application is adapted to your activity and is based on concrete cases.
We limit the number of participants to a maximum of 5 people to ensure quality SPC training.
We limit travel due to the Covid pandemic, but we offer remote SPC training.
In the end, this solution proves to be very flexible in terms of organisation and just as effective as face-to-face training.
Infodream is a Datadock approved training organisation
Infodream is « datadocked », i.e. we meet the quality criteria of the decree of 30 June 2015, and can therefore be referenced by continuing professional training funders..